For those who have placed a deposit on a male or female pup from Scarlett’s litter (1st or 2nd Priority), you have a several options to consider:
- You can consider purchasing one of our White Creamy Blonde Puppies born on October 15th, 2022. These are AKC purebred Golden Retriever puppies. As of Nov 5th, the pups are 3 weeks old. These pups will be ready to see and choose the weekend of Nov 19th and 20th, and will go home to their new owners just before Christmas, starting December 6th up thru December 23rd. The purchase price of these pups are $1,800. Please reach out to us by text message or phone call if a White Creamy Blonde Puppy is of interest to you.
- You can request a refund of your Priority puppy deposit (unless your deposit(s) have already rolled over from previous litter reservations). This will be your only chance to request a refund between now and December 16th, 2022. If you do not request a refund before this date, your deposit becomes non-refundable after December 16th, 2022 and will be rolled over automatically to the next Caramel color puppy litter due 6 to 7 months from now. You will keep your same place in line for the next litter in mid 2023.
- You can choose to roll your deposit over to the next Caramel color litter due to be born in May or June of 2023. You do not need to do anything if you want to choose this option and we we automatically roll your deposit over to the next litter. However if you choose this option, you can no longer request a refund of your deposit under any circumstance after December 16th, 2022. When you choose to roll your deposit over to a future litter of the same color, your deposit can be applied towards the purchase of a puppy from one of the next three litters in that color. This protects you from losing your deposit for about 18-20 months.
- You can move your Priority puppy deposit over to another color of one of our upcoming puppy litters due in the Spring of 2023. If you choose this option, you will be placed behind others who are already in line for that litter color and gender, but you will still be able to request a refund if you don't get get a puppy from another color of one of our upcoming litters.
- If you have previously put more than one deposit down and are already in line for any of our other upcoming litter colors, we can move your Caramel puppy deposit to your other reservation and all your deposits will go towards the purchase of that puppy.
If you would like to receive a refund of your November 2022 Caramel litter puppy deposit rather than roll it over to the next Caramel litter OR, if you want to move your deposit to another puppy color reservation, please call us to make this request, then text or email us to confirm what you want to do in writing. If you simply want to roll your deposit over to the next Caramel litter in mid Spring of 2023, you do not need to do anything, we will update your reservation automatically.
If you were on our Standby waiting list for a male or female pup from Scarlett’s November 2022 litter, we will move you to the Standby list for her next litter due in the Spring of 2023.
We would like to extend a very heart-felt apology for this news about Arianna’s litter due this month, and even though we tried our best as breeders, some things are just beyond our control. We wish we had a better means to foretell the future so that we could offer a bit more certainty to our customers, but we just haven’t been able to find a reliable crystal ball to accomplish this. Emery-n-Denise’s Golden Puppies wishes to thank everyone for their patience with both us and Scarlett, and thank you for considering Emery-n-Denise's Golden Puppies!